Available at Macquarie Park and Frenchs Forest, you can now plant a living landmark where friends and family can celebrate a loved one’s circle of life.
A first in New South Wales, Northern Cemeteries offers an everlasting and environmentally friendly memorialisation option providing an alternative to scattering the ashes of loved ones. Creating a Living Legacy involves choosing the location, selecting the tree species and personalised plaque, and organising the tree-planting ceremony.
Creating a Living Legacy is easy
What’s included in the Living Legacy tree?
– The planting of a semi-mature tree (approx 1.5- 2 metres tall)
– The patented Living Legacy Formula
– The planting of 200 off-set trees, details added into our Find a Loved One Search to help future generations easily locate a person’s Living Legacy Tree.
– Two ash interments including treatment and formula.
– Price changes according to location.
For information regarding pricing, please call us on 1300 389 888.