Wednesday, June 26, 2024 | 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
“End-of-life Doula Teachings: support for end of life choices”
In this webinar, Ruth Boydell will discuss end-of-life doula teachings. Get practical insights as we explore the world of death doulas. Discover what they do, when to talk to one, and how to become a part of this supportive community.
- What is a Death Doula? Doula Work: Uncover the basics of what death doulas do and how their work supports individuals during the end-of-life journey.
- When Should I First Talk to a Doula? Learn about the right times to start a conversation with a death doula and how their presence can bring comfort during tough times.
- Role and Responsibilities: Explore the various roles and responsibilities of death doulas, from emotional support to practical assistance.
- Challenges and Rewards: Understand the unique challenges and rewards of being a death doula and the positive impact they can have on those facing the end of life.
- How Do I Become One? Courses and Qualifications: If you’re interested in becoming a death doula, discover the practical steps, courses, and qualifications needed to start this meaningful career.
This webinar is completely FREE. You are welcome to attend!
More information about registration to come.