New Mausoleum at Macquarie Park
Macquarie Park Cemetery and Crematorium is building a new Mausoleum. Designed as a semi-open space to complement the surrounding area, the building will provide a sanctuary for remembrance, worship, and quiet reflection.
- 660 above ground crypts with natural stone;
- Five distinct family vaults, each providing 12 crypt spaces;
- Various columbaria spaces for ash interments;
- Courtyard and water features at the entrance of the complex;
- New landscaping including a separate reflection garden;
- New amenities block.
High ceiling levels and use of stone and other natural finishes will give the building a high quality and sustainable feel. Artistic elements include integration with the existing Stations of the Cross statues as well as spaces for potential display of public artworks.
Construction will commence early September 2020 with a completion date of late 2021.
Please stay tuned for more updates to come soon.